Solar Pakistan Virtual exhibitions and Webinars are being organized to bring all our esteemed exhibitors to interact with prospective buyers in a virtual environment. The digital exhibition will also showcase innovative technology and services for Renewable energy industries. Since we are in the business for 7 years and Solar Pakistan is the most recognized exhibition and is visited by key industry leaders, this energize and initiative of Virtual exhibition so our esteemed exhibitors get quality leads and convert them into business through our virtual platforms in these difficult days.
WHY VIRTUAL EXPO?
As all of you are aware that in the era of social distancing Virtual is a new norm to enhance your business. Every business activity in the presence of crowd and movement of people is in a serious consideration. With the postponement and cancellation of the major exhibitions in 2020 globally, we have witnessed a shift in approach by the industry throughout adopting norms as per the scenarios they are in.
Digital platform enabled prospective buyers and sellers to interact in a virtual environment, have detailed virtual view of technology and services, webinars and video chat to clarify their views and share all necessary information internally and externally in a convincing manner.
Other beneﬁts of easy and comfortable presentation of required information and effective engagement with the new people and new customers are there to spread your message and sales campaign.
Prospective buyers are always in regular search of new products and services to meet their production requirement by knowing efﬁcient, cost effective machines and equipment. Knowing new service provider and meeting people of their industry has always been beneﬁcial. Having your presence at a virtual Exhibition is the easiest and efﬁcient way to reach prospective buyers. Virtual event is more cost-effective to participate for both the Exhibitors and Visitors. The time saved by your team in planning a physical exhibition can then be used to focus on content for the virtual exhibition.
- Cell And Module Encapsulation
- Crystal Growth Equipment
- Diffusion Furnaces
- Mounting Systems
- Trackers and Collectors
- Wire Saws and Consumables
- Silicon Feedstock, Ingot and Wafer Manufacturing
- Photovoltaic (PV) Modules, Hybrid Systems, Materials and Equipment
- Inverters, Charge Controllers, Batteries and Module Connectors
- Street Lighting and Poles
- Heat-Exchange and Recovery Equipment
- Solar Cell Manufacturers
- Solar Drying and Desalination Systems
- Discover the latest technologies, equipment and solutions offered by leading global manufacturers.
- Learn about the latest innovations, trends and environment friendly technology solutions in the field.
- Equip yourself with the necessary requirements to improve the level of production and services of your new products.
- Open direct channels of communication with hundreds of international and local companies participating at the show.
- Identify your business needs and potential prospects by watching presentations about the showcased products and services.
- Policy and Decision Makers From Energy Sector
- Renewable Energy Consultants
- Operations and Maintenance Managers
- Environment Agencies
- Foreign Missions and Consul Generals
- Government Officials
- Business Magnates of Pakistan
- Trade Delegations from Various Countries
- Technology Developers
- Regulatory Authorities
- Industrialist and Distributors
- Builders and Construction Companies
- Pharma Companies
- Educational Institutes
- Industrial Sector